Pradhanmantri Narendra Modi has earlier launched ‘Saubhagya Yojana/सौभाग्य योजना’ for the poor which will provide free electricity connection to all families in India. गरीब तबके के लोगों के लिए बिजली कनेक्शन मुफ्त में दिया जाएगा. Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana Registration process is started.
Interested People can Apply for the free electricity connections through the official Website. Online Registration is going on and people can register themselves to get Free Electricity Connection under Saubhagya Yojana.
Saubhagya Yojana Details:
पीएम मोदी ने कहा कि इस योजना में 16320 करोड़ रुपये का खर्च आएगा. शहर और गांवों के गरीबों को ‘सौभाग्य योजना’ का फायदा मिलेगा. ग्रामीण इलाकों में इस योजना पर 14025 करोड़ खर्च होंगे. वहीं, शहरी आवास में 1732 करोड़ रुपए खर्च होंगे. इससे शहर और गांव के गरीब लोगों को फायदा होगा. योजना के तहत सरकार पांच साल तक बिलजी की मरम्मत का खर्च उठाएगी.
Eligibility for Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Saubhagya Scheme:
- All States are Eligible for Saubhagya Free Electricity Connection Scheme.
Online Registration for Saubhagya Yojana :
First people have to visit Official Website and have to Sign UP. Sample Below
Then after Registration, You will have Main Page as given below, where you have to select your state, district and village etc.
Documents required for Saubhagya Free Electricity Connection:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
Saubhagya Yojana Scheme Details:
- Facilitating Rural Needs: The scheme will focus on the rural areas only. Villages where no electricity has reached yet will be covered under this scheme. It will be helpful to cover all the needs of the rural areas.
- Revised rules for power consumption: Rules for power consumption will be stricter under this scheme. As per the PM new rules and guidelines will be made and implemented to save more energy.
- Clean Electricity: Thermal power production will be focussed here under this scheme. PM said the power production will be maintained and balanced that will depict clean electricity generation.
- Solar and Wind Power Generation: The central government is planning to cover a large part of the nation by providing solar and wind power. This will lower down the price of the power consumption so it will not turn out to be NPA or non performing assets.
- Power Bid: The bidding will be starting from 20,000MW for both wind and the solar power generation sector. The bidding process will start from December 2017. All the mandatory processes should be done by the time.
- Pre-Paid model: There will be a pre-paid model for the scheme. That means people will have to pay the price for the electricity prior to use. They can pay as per their monthly requirement.