Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has launched CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl. This CBSE Merit Single Girl Scholarship scheme will benefit those gilrs who are single girl Child of their parents. The candidate must have cleared her Class 10th exam with minimum 60% or 6.2 CGPA and must be continuing her further studies for Class 10th and 12th.
सीबीएसई बोर्ड से 10वीं पास करने वाली छात्राओं के पास स्कॉलरशिप पाने का सुनहरा अवसर है. सेंट्रल बोर्ड ऑफ सेकंड्री एजुकेशन ने सीबीएसई से 10वीं पास कर चुकीं छात्राओं के लिए स्कॉलरशिप का नोटिफिकेशन जारी किया है. इस नोटिफिकेशन के मुताबिक वे छात्राएं जिन्होंने हाल ही में 10वीं पास की है वे सभी इसके लिए अपना आवेदन कर सकती हैं. Female students who have passed their Class X from schools affiliated to CBSE are the single child of their parents are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibilty for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl:
- Single Girl Child Class 10th passed.
- Single Girl child means a girl who is the only child of their parents and there is no brother or sisters.
- Candidate must be continuing her further studies for Class 10th and 12th.
Official Notification for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child:
How to Apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2017:
- Candidate need to enter her roll number and certificate no. (as printed on the class X grade sheet) in order to submit the online application form.
- Enter all your particulars carefully and submit the form.
- Note down the Registration Number shown on the page. This will be used while uploading documents and also for all other future communications.
- Print the undertaking as provided in the “Guidelines Document” (this document), fill it, paste the photograph and get it attested from school.
- Prepare affidavit, as per format provided in the “Guidelines Document”.
- Scan the above two documents, ie Affidavit and Undertaking so as to create JPG image file of up to 1MB size.
- Go to “Upload Document” option and upload both the above documents.
- Go to print “Confirmation Page” option and generate the confirmation page.
- Send duly filled and signed confirmation page to “Scholarship Unit”, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Delhi – 110092.
- In case of any query you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date to Apply Online : 15th Nov 2017
- Last Date to Apply Offline : 30th Nov 2017 [ On or Before Application form to reached]
How to Apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child 2017:
At First candidates must keep their CBSE Class X Roll Number and Certificate Number handy while applying online. Both the numbers are mentioned on the Class X mark sheet/grade sheet issued by CBSE.
Candidate have to visit Official Website & then scroll down to find Scholarship Section. e.g.
Click here to Apply Online
Then on Clicking Apply Online new page will open.
Now you can choose a fresh application form or renewal.
Then apply and fill details correctly.
Download the confirmation page and take a print out for further reference.