Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has launched the scheme ‘Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Viskas Yojana’ where SC/ST students will get a Free entrance coaching. Delhi Free Coaching Scheme is a great initiative for the SC/ST students who are preparing for civil services, judicial services, banking, engineering, medicine, and other competitive examinations will now get a free coaching by the Delhi government.
Under the ‘Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Viskas Yojana’/ Delhi Free Coaching Scheme for SC/ST, the Delhi government will provide free coaching for SC/ST students through known and established coaching institutions.
The main motive of the scheme is to encourage the students of the state who are unable to pay their fees for taking coaching classes of civil exams. Besides this, all the eligible students who will qualify for Free Civil Service Coaching scheme will be also be provided a monthly financial assistance of Rs 2,500 for expenses on books and study material for the duration of the coaching.
Details of Delhi Free Coaching Yojana:
- Initially, 100 students will get the benefit from the scheme and it will extend to 5,000 students
- The assistance will also depend on the family income. If a student’s family income is less than Rs 2 lakh then he/she will get 100 per cent assistance, while the family income is between Rs 2 and Rs 6 lakh, he/she will get 75 per cent assistance
- Apart from coaching, students will also get a stipend of Rs 2,500 per month.
Delhi Free Coaching Registration / Application Form :
For Delhi Free Coaching registration there is still no clearance how students will avail this opportunity. But as other states have launched their online portal for the Registration or provide application forms. It seems Delhi government will also launch that kind of portal to give benefits for the students. We will update latest information as soon we got.
Delhi Free Coaching Scheme for Competitive Exams:
- Under free coaching scheme, the state government will provide free coaching to the students belong to SC & ST category of the society.
- Apart from free coaching, Delhi Govt will also provide a monthly financial assistance of Rs. 2500 for the expense of books.
- All the students of SC /ST category whose family income is below Rs 2 Lakh p.a will get 100% financial assistance for coaching. Accordingly, the state government will bear their entire fees of coaching classes.
- Moreover, the state govt. will provide the financial assistance of 75% to the students whose family income is between Rs 2 lakh to Rs 6 lakh.
- In order to avail the benefits of the scheme, applicant’s family’s annual income must not exceed Rs.6 Lakh.
- For applying for the scheme, all the applicants have to qualify the eligibility test of that coaching center.
Many times, students from these communities are not able to take competitive examinations and prepare well, so Delhi government is going to provide them a better opportunity.