Haj 2018 Application Forms are invited by Indian government. The Muslims who are planning to go to the journey of Haj 2018 they have a great chance to apply online for it Haj 2018 application forms are invited. The government has launched a new Haj Mobile App. This app will help the people to apply online. Haj 2018 application form Application for Haj, inquiry and information about latest activities related to Hajj and e-payment can be done through this app.
This is the first time ever that Haj Committee of India has issued the Hajj Yatra 2018 notification just before 6 days of applying. Hence, interested Muslim community can apply online for the Haj 2018. People can Apply Online and Offline form for Haj 2018 Application Form.
Hajj Yatra 2018 Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Registration – 15-Nov-17
- End Date for Online Applications – 07-Dec-17
- Conduct of Qurrah for Selection of Haj Pilgrims – First week of January 2018
- End date for Receipt of Advance Haj amount from the selected Candidates – Second week of January 2018
- Zone wise training of Khadimul Hujjaj – Third Week of January 2018
- Last Date for receipt of Allotment Letters from various Rubats – 11-Apr-18
Haj 2018 Application Form filling is started and Haj will begin on August 19 and end on August 24, but is subject to changes. To apply for Hajj 2018 Yatra people can apply by Online Apply/ Registration or Offline Apply/ Filling Application Form. Below Both methods are given to apply for Hajj 2018.
Haj 2018 Application Form Apply :
To apply Online people have first visit Official website and then register.
Click here to get Register Online, Then after click New User Registration and fill Registration Form. Now OTP will be sent to you Submit that and Login again. And You can fill further registrations.
Hajj 2018 Application Form :
Documents Required for Haj Yatra 2018 :
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Election Commission Photo ID Card
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill (Land-line)
- Water Bill
- Gas Connection
Fee Structure for Haj 2018 :
- For each applicant, other than infant, a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.300/- is to be paid.
- Fee can be paid at any branch of State Bank of India into HCoI’s A/C No.: 35398104789 “HAJ PILGRIM PROCESSING FEE”.
- Fee can be paid at any branch of Union Bank of India into HCoI’s A/C No.: 318702010406010“HAJ PROCESSING FEE ACCOUNT”.
- For payment at Bank branch, use pink colour pay-in-slip attached in booklet or download from website.
- Rs.200/- out of the non-refundable processing fee will be paid to SHCs.
Important Links to check out :
- Haj Announcement
- Haj Application Form
- Pay-in-slip (SBI)
- Pay-in-slip (UBI)
- Solemn Declaration and Undertaking – Reserved Category 70+
- Solemn Declaration and Undertaking – General Category
- Solemn Declaration and Undertaking – Reapeters in case of Mehram / Companion of age 70