Madhya Pradesh government has launched a scheme ‘Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana’ 2017. Under this Scholarship scheme, the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Board will provide the full amount of the fee for admission in the Higher Education Institutions for those students who got minimum 75 percent in 12th class examination, and the admission in other educational institutions Rs. 1 Lakh will be provided in the form of financial assistance.
Online registrations for the scheme are being done through the official website. This is a scholarship program for the year 2017-2018. Till now 18,404 students have registered themselves under the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi/Chhatra Yojana:
- Student must belong to Madhya Pradesh.
- Annual income of the student’s parents should be less than Rs. 6 lakh.
- The student should have obtained 75 per cent or more marks in 12th Board examinations conducted by Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education.
- The students securing 85 per cent or more in 12th Board examinations conducted by CBSE/ICSE.
- Candidate’s Aadhaar number is also required.
How to Apply Online For Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana / मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना :
First Visit the Official Website.
Then Click on the Register ( As Given Below)
Then Registration Form page will Open. ( As Given Below)
- Fill the details Correctly and Submit it.
Your registration is successful, download the printable form from the next screen.
After registration, you will have your user ID and password, which you have to keep on for future use.
Course Covered under MMMVY:
- Engineering courses
- Medical courses
- Law courses
- Integrated post Graduation courses from SPA Bhopal or IIM Indore
- Graduation/Under Graduation courses- B.SC., B.COM, Nursing, Polytechnic etc.
Benefits of MP Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana:
- Students of 2016 & 2017 pass out can have the benefits of this scheme.
- Financial help up to Rs. 1.5 Lakhs for each meritorious student.
- Entire fees of college will be provided by the government.
- Amount will be directly sent to the institutes.
MP Medhavi Vidyarthi Official Notification:
Click here to Download Hindi pdf of Official notification.