Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 (Tier-I) from 01.08.2017 to 20.08.2017 for selecting candidates for Tier-II examination for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations. Subject to administrative / public exigencies, final selection through the Combined Graduate Level Examination to specific categories of posts would be according to the confirmed number of vacancies from the concerned Indenting Ministries/ Department/Office/Cadres before declaration of results.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on15th- May issued the notification for Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 (CGL 2017). In the different organisations and categories. The last date for receipt of application is June 16, 2017. Click here for Online Apply or Official website
CGL 2017 Tier Schedule:
- CGL 2017 Tier 1 examination will be held online from August 1 to August 20.
- The Tier 2 examination will be held on November 10 and November 11.
- The Tier 3 examination (descriptive type) will be conducted on January 21, 2018
- The Tier 4 (skill test) will be held in February.
- Compiler – Graduation in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics as a compulsory or Elective Subject.
- Statistical Investigator Grade – II – Should have Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from
a recognised University with at least 60% marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level.
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All other Posts – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University.
COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2017 Closing Date:16.06.2017
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01.08.2017-20.08.2017
- Date of Tier-II: 10.11.2017 & 11.11.2017
- Date of Tier-III (Descriptive): 21.01.2018
- Date of Tier-IV (Skill test)- Feb, 2018
Vacancies are not mentioned in the Official Notification. So they will be updated soon.
Application Fee Structure :
- Candidates For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: No Fee
- For All Others: Rs.100/-
- Click on the direct link provided below.
- Click on the new registration button & fill the necessary details.
- Upon completion of registration, you will receive a registration number & password. Note it down for future use.
- Now complete the remaining registration process by entering your qualification details, uploading your photo & signature.
- Complete the last step by Making your payment.
- SSC CGL 2017 Application Form is filled now. Click the link given below to apply online.
Click here to download Official notification
Click the link provided to Apply online for the CGL 2017