Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate | UP Birth Certificate Online Apply | UP Birth Certificate Download | UP Birth Registration | UP Janam Praman Patra | Uttar Pradesh Janam Praman Patra Online Apply | Birth Certificate UP|
UP State government has started issuing Birth Certificate Online. This is great initiative for the common people to have directly method to apply for Birth Certificate. Normally offline methods of applying got birth certificates are more hectic then Online Birth Certificate Apply. Now after Online people can download birth certificates online. Details are given below to download or Apply for Birth Certificate.
Documents Required for UP Birth Certificate Registration:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- Hospital certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
Apply Online for UP Birth Certificate:
To apply online you have first Click on Official Website Apply Corner
Now you have to click on Apply Birth Certificate as given below.
After filling the birth certificate form you can download the Birth Certificate form
To download You can use [Acknowledgement Number / Registration Number] to have details of Birth certificate status or to Download Birth Certificate.
How to Register Birth Certificate UP Offline :
Through a Nagar Nigam Service Center (NNSC)
- Applicant have to visit the Nagar Nigam Service Center for applying certificate with all required documents.
- The Nagar Nigam operator will fill the registration form according to the information provided by applicants.
- Once an application is submitted an SMS is sent to applicants mobile to intimate the same.
Through Hospital where the Child is Born
- Applicants can apply in the hospital where child is born.
- The Hospital operator will fill the registration form according to the information provided by the applicant.
- Once an application is submitted an SMS is sent to the applicants mobile to intimate the same.
Click here to Check Birth Certificate status