Uttar Pradesh state government is going to launch new modified Minority Scholarship Scheme for the students who belongs to UP. Cm Yogi’s scholarship scheme for 10th,12th pass is a great initiative. CM Yogi Minority Scholarship scheme is a great boost to the students who achieved good marks in their studies. CM Yogi has proposed Rs. Rs 941.83 crores for scholarship for minority students in their budget on 11th-July-2017.
Government is preparing the new rules for Pre Matric Scholarship of 09th Class to 10th class level students. All category students can get benefit of Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme which will be provided by State government of Uttar Pradesh in the welfare of poor families. Follow details to Apply Online/ Register for Scholarship.
Scheme : UP Minority Scholarship Scheme
Starting Date : 1 July 2017
Closing Date : September
Scholarship Schemes/स्कालरशिप योजना :
- The online portal for application of UP Government Scholarship opened from July and will remain opened till 30 September 2017.
- Students who are as of now pursuing 9th and 10th, 10+2, ITI, Polytechnic, Engineering Medical, Nursing, management, BA, B.Com, BA, M.Sc, MA etc are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Amount of Rs. 550 to 1200 per month will given. (Approximately )
- NOTE: 10+2 students can apply only till 31 August 2017
Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarship 2017-18:
- General, SC, ST, OBC and minorities group category candidates can apply if you are a student of 9th class or 10th class in any of the Uttar Pradesh (UP) districts. अगर आप उत्तर प्रदेश (यूपी) जिलों में से 9 वीं कक्षा या 10 वीं कक्षा के छात्र हैं तो जनरल, एससी, एसटी, ओबीसी और अल्पसंख्यक समूह श्रेणी के उम्मीदवार आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
- Annual Income of parents/guardian of the SC/ST/OBC/Minority student’s should not be more than Rs. 30000.
- Annual Income of parents/guardian of General : For Rural Rs.19884 & For Urban Rs.25546.
- Those candidates who are pursuing 11th, 12th, graduation or post graduation ( courses like ITI, Polytechnic, Engineering Medical, Nursing, management, BA, B.Com, BA, M.Sc, MA etc) from UP district can apply for the post Matric scholarship.
Documents Required to Apply for Minority Scholarship:
- 10th / 12th Mark Sheet
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Self attested passport size photo with signature
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook
Apply online for UP Scholarship Form 2017-18:
- First Click here for Official Website
- Then on Hompage you will find Student section.
- Then Click on the New Registration or Login if you are already Registered button.
- Now You on new registration page you will find options to fill the forms.
- For SC/ST/General, OBC and for MInority there are different forms. Shown Below
- Now Click on your category and fill the application form correctly .
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the details for further processing.
- At last, take print out of it for further use.
More Important Links to Downloads:
Click here to Download Official Notification
Click here to Download Direction for Students PDF How to Apply in Hindi
Click here to Download Scholarship Time Table
Class 9th 10th last date: 15 July 2017 (date is expected to extend).
Last date for Class 11th and 12th scholarship application : 15 July 2017 (date may extend).
Last date for graduate and post graduate (above 12th class) scholarship application : 30 July 2017 (date may extend).