CM Yogi Adityanath has launched the scheme Mukhyamantri Pension Yojana for Vidhwa, Viklang and Old Age. This Mukhyamantri Pension Yojana will benefit many people to uplift their regular needs. Earlier this scheme was named as Samajvadi pension yojana but CM Yogi did not want to name the Pension Scheme on a Party’s name. Follow details for Registartion Or Apply Online
Mukhyamantri Pension Details:
Under the Yogi Pension Yojana UP Online Application Rs 1000 per month will be given to the applicants. This will be done by transferring directly in bank account.
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Ration Card
- Nivas Praman Patra (Residential Proof)
Click below to Apply Online for Pension:
- Click here to Apply for Vidhva Pension Yojana,
- Click here to Apply for Handicap(Viklang) Pension Yojana and
- Click here to Apply for Vridhavastha Pension Yojana.
For Benifits of Mukhyamantri Pension Scheme follow the Given details:
- Pension is raised from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000 for BPL (Below Poverty Line).
- Pension is raised from Rs. 400 to Rs. 1000 for Old Age.
- Pension is raised from Rs. 300 to Rs. 500 for Viklang (handicapped).
CM Yogi Adityanath Pension Scheme will give applicant Rs 1000 under approval of Social Welfare Department of the state. Click here for Free Jio 4G Mobiles / मुफ्त जिओ मोबाइल .
Click below to Download Pension Forms (पेंशन फॉर्म डाउनलोड करने के लिए नीचे क्लिक करें):
- Click here for Vidhva Pension Yojana Form
- Click here for Handicap(Viklang) Pension Yojana Form
- Click here for Vridhavastha Pension Yojana Form
Types of Schemes for Different Categories Under Pension Yojana:
Vidhwa pension Yojana: Pradhan Mantri shri Narendra Modi have launched Widow Pension Scheme age is between 40 to 79 years and have BPL card.
Viklang Pension Yojana: UP Viklang Jan Kalyan Vibhag have sent proposal to exceed pension physically handicapped applicant.
Bunkar Pension Yojana: Ministry of Hand loom and Textiles Under this UP Government Insurance scheme, financial assistance in the form of pension is extended to the weavers within coop. fold @ Rs.1000/- per month.
Mukhyamantri Pension Scheme Benifit Holders:
- Old Age People Transferred to Minority, General, OBC, SC and ST.
- The beneficiary must have BPL Ration Name List, Senior Citizen, Mahila Mukhiya.
- Beneficiary should have bank account in National and cooperative bank other Eligible.